At Pest Control Products Depot our goal is to suggest you the best professional pest control products and make it easy for you to learn how to apply the pesticide yourself.
We typically recommend pest control chemicals that get the job done using the least amount of product that professional pest control companies & exterminators use, but at a fraction of the cost.
Talstar P is our best selling liquid insecticide. It contains 7.9% Bifenthrin which is the active ingredient, It is a synthetic pyrethroid that kills the pest by intervening with its nervous system.
This product is not available over the counter in stores but it is available to buy on our website and it ships for free: https://www.pestcontrolproductsdepot.com/talstar-p-insecticide.html
It is a product that can be used both indoor and outdoor on wide variety of areas like residential, institutional, public, commercial, and industrial buildings, greenhouses, animal confinement facilities/livestock premises, kennels, food handling establishments, and lawns, ornamentals, parks, recreational areas and athletic fields.
Talstar P controls over more than 75 pests like Ants, Carpenter Ants, Fire Ants, Armyworms, Lady Beetle, Bees, Beetles†, Biting Flies, Boxelder Bugs, Centipedes, Chiggers, Chinch Bugs, Cicadas, Clover Mites, Cockroaches, Crickets, Cutworms, Dichondra Flea Beetles, Earwigs, Elm Leaf Beetles, Firebrats, Fleas, Flies, Gnats, Grasshoppers, Hornets, Japanese Beetles†, Midges, Millipedes, Mosquitoes, Moths, Scorpions, Silverfish, Sod Webworms, Sowbugs (Pillbugs), Spider Mites, Spiders (including Black Widow, Brown Recluse and Hobo Spiders), Springtails, Ticks (including Brown Dog Ticks), Vinegar (Fruit) Flies, and Wasps.
It is low odor pesticide that can be applied using hand pump sprayer. It has high level of active ingredient so you will need to mix only an ounce of the product with one gallon of water.
- Read and follow the instructions on the label thoroughly before application always.
- Wear personal protective equipment like gloves, long pants, long pants, shoes, and safety glasses.
- Keep pets and children away from the application area until the product is completely dry.
- Don’t spray on windy or rainy days.
- Remove food, toys and utensils from the area before use to avoid contamination.
- Fill the pump sprayer with half gallon of water, add one ounce of TALSTAR P PROFESIONAL to this and add another gallon of water to this. Close the pump tightly and agitate.
- Use pin spray for indoor application and use fan spray for outdoor application.
- Don’t let the pesticide get into any source of water supply.
- Store the product in a safe place after use.
Pesticide labels contain detailed information on how to use the product correctly and legally. Labels also contain information on potential hazards associated with the product and instructions you should follow in the event of a poisoning or spill. Following label instructions will allow you to minimize the risks and maximize the benefits.
For questions please email us at email@example.com